Indura Spring™ is a novel cushioning solution made from recyclable polymers that is highly durable, breathable, and can be tuned to the desired feel. Indura Spring™ can be used in cushioning applications such as mattresses, seating, and packaging. The unique open structure can also be used as a drainage solution in buildings or underfloor.
Utilizing a multitude of different polymers allows this unique technology to take on many different properties and can be engineered to a customer’s specific demands.
Download Indura Spring™ Data sheet here.
Download Indura Spring™ SDS Sheet here.
Indura Spring™ Family of Resins
- Indura Spring™–HD
- Indura Spring™–CF
- Indura Spring™–SR
- Light density to high firmness ratio
- Supportive compression, durable
- Pressure relieving, durable
All variations can be produced FR compliant.
- Sustainable / Recyclable
- Tunable densities and ILD
- No discoloration to sunlight or UV rays
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Drains liquids / Breathable
- Flame resistant—with additives
- Won’t leach toxic vapors or odors