General Certificate of Conformity (GCC) and Warranty Statement
GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
1. Identification of the product covered by this certificate:
Indratech Fiber RV Mattress for Serta
6 inch Mattress – Paxton
7.5 inch Mattress– McGavin
2. Citation to each CPSC product safety regulation to which this product is being certified:
16 CFR Part 1633 Standard for the Flammability (Open Flame) of Mattress Sets
16 CFR Part 1632, Standard for the Flammability of Mattresses and Mattress Pads
3. Identification of the U.S. importer or domestic manufacturer certifying compliance of the product:
1212 East Maple Rd. Troy, MI 48083 USA
4. Contact information for the individual maintaining records of test results:
Arianna Leonardi : 248.377.1877 aleonardi@Indratech.com 1212 East Maple Rd. Troy, MI 48083 USA
5. Date and place where this product was manufactured:
June 2017 at Indratech of Indiana:
2200 W. Lusher Ave. Elkhart, IN 46517 USA
6. Date and place where this product was tested for compliance with the regulation(s) cited above:
1633: July 2019 at Intertek Testing Lab
1632: May 2019 at Diversified Testing Laboratories, Inc.
FMVSS302: March 2016 at PrimeTime Testing Lab- mattress components
FMVSS302: February 2019 at Diversified Testing Laboratories, Inc.
7. Identification of an accredited laboratory accepted by the CPSC on whose testing the certificate depends:
Intertek Testing Lab
4700 Broadmoor SE, Suite 200, Kentwood, MI 49512 USA
+1 (616) 656-1343
Diversified Testing Laboratories, Inc.
336 West Front Street P.O. Box 4004, Burlington, NC 27215 USA
+1 (336) 227-7710
OWNER-CARE COMMITMENT AND WARRANTY
Indratech Owner-care warranty for Serta Simmons Bedding RV Fiber Mattresses is a limited warranty for a period of two years.
INDRATECH LIMITED WARRANTY
Indratech presents the original purchaser of this mattress a limited warranty against any defect in workmanship or material (excluding cover and handles). This warranty begins the day you purchase your mattress. If your mattress is repaired or replaced, this limited warranty will not be renewed or extended.
In the event that a problem arises from a defect during the warranted period, your mattress will be repaired or replaced (at Indratech’s option) without charge except for transportation and/service fees incurred in such replacement. In all cases the original purchase date remains the starting date of your warranty.
Congratulations on your new purchase! You can rest assured that you have chosen a sleep product that is designed to bring you great sleeping comfort. In order to prolong the life of your new product and be more satisfied with its overall performance, there are a few things you should remember.
1. Body impressions in a new mattress indicate the upholstery layers are conforming to your individual shape and contours and are therefore not structural defects. As an all-fiber mattress it is possible to cosmetically alter the mattress by shaking or patting the materials into a desired cosmetic look. This fluffing action is per your own needs or tastes and therefore not a part of our warranty.
2. To help minimize body impressions, turn your mattress over and rotate it from end to end regularly. Our recommendation is that this be accomplished after each use in the first few months and then at regular intervals thereafter.
3. If your new product arrived in a compressed state, please allow ample time for it to recover to life. If you notice wrinkles, you may want to try a steamer. This should aid in recovery and help reduce the problem.
4. In the event that your product needs service please be advised that Indratech reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found to be in a soiled, stained or unsanitary condition, or when the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material (other than cover or handles).
This warranty is void if the product has been subjected to obvious abuse. A stained or soiled cover also voids the warranty.
The warranty does not cover:
Body impressions less than 2” (two inches) as measured by Indratech methodology.
Body Impressions on one side only.
Any mattress sold “as is”
All replacements or repairs made under the terms and conditions of this warranty will be made under the current retail price of the item at the time of the repair or replacement. In the second year fully half of the retail price applies based on the date of first purchase